ATTN > KELLI WISE

  • graham blamey
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005
      Hi Kelli, you need to read this.

      From Monday 21 February 2005, this is where everything related to Tests and Testing will be taking place. However, please don't stop writing Owner Reviews. The more Owner Reviews you write, the better you will get at report writing and this won't go unnoticed when Test Moderators are choosing testers.

      Graham
      BGT Edit Moderator
    • Coy
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "graham blamey" <gg@h...> wrote:
        > Hi Kelli, you need to read this.
        >
        > You will need to join:
        > From Monday 21 February 2005, this is where everything related to
        Tests and Testing will be taking place. However, please don't stop
        writing Owner Reviews. The more Owner Reviews you write, the better
        you will get at report writing and this won't go unnoticed when Test
        Moderators are choosing testers.

        > Graham
        > BGT Edit Moderator

        Hi Kelli, glad your back. I will put edits on new list...probably
        tonight. BTW, did you get my e-mail? with the report now posted you
        can disreguard it:')
      • ciyd01
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005
          Do I need to repost the reviews at the new group?

          kelli

          wrote:
          > Hi Kelli, you need to read this.
          >
          > You will need to join:
          > From Monday 21 February 2005, this is where everything related to
          Tests and Testing will be taking place.
        • Graham Blamey
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005
            Hi Kelli.
            Owner Reviews come here, Test reports and anything else to do with
            testing go to the new group,
            Cheers
            Graham BGT Edit Moderator