Re: Follow-up:> Kelli Wise - Deuter USA Aircontact 50+10SL woman's pack Long-term Report

  • ciyd01
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      OOPS! I had this in my outlook calendar as due the first week of
      March along with my BackRoads Explorer ltr. Looking at the test
      monitor report, I see I goofed. I've been in a foreign country the
      last couple of weeks, so I wasn't monitoring the boards (expecting my
      reports to still come in on time). Sorry. I did manage to finish
      the reports on the flight back, so they will be posted in the next
      couple of minutes.

      Apologies to all.

      kelli

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest <apriest@b...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Kelli
      >
      > This is a formal follow-up of your late report. A review of the
      database
      > shows your Deuter USA Aircontact 50+10SL woman's pack Long-term
      Report is