APPROVAL:OR:REI Hiker Anti-Shock Staff:CARL

  • graham blamey
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 11:30 AM
      That's got it Carl, nicely done. You've really got the hang of this darn 'no projecting' now I think :)
      When you're ready, you can log on to BGT.org and upload your review to: Reviews > Trekking Poles > Staves > REI Hiker Anti-Shock Staff, or:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Trekking%20Poles/Staves/REI%20Hiker%20Anti-Shock%20Staff/
      <<<<<<<Please ensure you use all the link>>>>>>>>

      When you upload the HTML copy of your Owner Review please click the radio button labelled, Owner Review. The file name is not relevant.

      IMPORTANT
      I strongly recommend that you do a test upload to the test upload folder at Reviews > Test or <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test>. This allows you to check that all is well with your Owner Review before you place it on the main site. One problem area which comes all to often, is the URL not being hot (clickable). Please verify that all links in your Owner Review work when uploaded.

      Thanks for all the work you've put in on this Carl, and we look forward to your next Owner Review,
      Cheers,
      Graham, BGT Edit Moderator