Re: For the Editor of my OR>ATTN MARK

  • Graham Blamey
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi Mark,
      why don't you upload it to the test folder and your editor (whoever
      it turns out to be) can see it there. Then, when you post your review
      here, you can say 'a copy is in the test folder at ..........' and
      include a link to it :)
      Graham
      BGT Edit Moderator

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <markkeskes@y...>
      wrote:
      > Dear Sir or Madame,
      > Please understand that there is a table within this OR that did not
      > come out as planned but does work in the web page format which I
      > would be happy to forward to you in file form should need be
      > although I think it may be pretty well self explanitory.
      > Cheers,
      > Mark
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005