For the Editor of my OR

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2005
      Dear Sir or Madame,

      Please understand that there is a table within this OR that did not
      come out as planned but does work in the web page format which I
      would be happy to forward to you in file form should need be
      although I think it may be pretty well self explanitory.

      Cheers,

      Mark
    • Graham Blamey
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
        Hi Mark,
        why don't you upload it to the test folder and your editor (whoever
        it turns out to be) can see it there. Then, when you post your review
        here, you can say 'a copy is in the test folder at ..........' and
        include a link to it :)
        Graham
        BGT Edit Moderator

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <markkeskes@y...>
        wrote:
        > Dear Sir or Madame,
        > Please understand that there is a table within this OR that did not
        > come out as planned but does work in the web page format which I
        > would be happy to forward to you in file form should need be
        > although I think it may be pretty well self explanitory.
        > Cheers,
        > Mark
      • Mark
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005