TED BIP

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2005
      I'm BIP after a good three-day winter trip. Still have all my digits.
      Down to -17 F one night (metric translation: too darn cold). However,
      I stayed toasty in my bag,

      Ted.
    • JimSabis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2005
        In a message dated 2/22/2005 9:08:54 AM Eastern Standard Time, erd@...
        writes:
        I'm BIP after a good three-day winter trip. Still have all my digits.
        Down to -17 F one night (metric translation: too darn cold). However,
        I stayed toasty in my bag,

        Ted.
        #####

        Ted,

        Did you make it to Santanoni? We could see the summit from the top of Indian
        Pass on Sunday.

        Jim S.

      • Edward Ripley-Duggan
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 23, 2006
          I'm sort of back, about half an hour ago. It'll be a day before I dig
          out from under. A lot of driving, one great day of x-c skiing, one
          terrific day above treeline in the Presidentials. I wish New
          Hampshire wasn't such a haul!

          Ted.
          Reply to: erd@...
          WILSEY RARE BOOKS, MEMBER ABAA
          http://www.wilsey.net
          Phone: (845) 657-7057 Fax: (845) 657-2366
        • Edward Ripley-Duggan
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2008
            I am approximately BIP, though I have to run back to NY tomorrow AM
            (I'm home as of half an hour ago after a week more or less
            computerless, with one brief intermission). I'm more or less caught
            up with my inbox--I'll read geartest mod/editor/ etc. e-mails this weekend.

            Ted