Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Database complete as of 12/27/01

  • Mara Factor
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 27, 2001
      Good thoughts...

      I meant to do this earlier but forgot... I actually changed the name of the
      database table and used the description field for the date.

      I think we'll just have to maintain the table as best we can but
      periodically go through the entire Files section and just make sure
      everything jives... As Jerry says, there are people who upload files
      without sending them to the list. No way to prevent that but we hope
      everything goes to the list before it's uploaded.

      Mara

      P.S. Already we've moved a doggy pack from the Packs section to the Animal
      section and I haven't updated that yet... Oops! :-)