Re: [BackpackGearTest] Edit - Field Report - Gregory Tega - Karin Claus

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      At 10:17 AM 2/02/2005, you wrote:
      >I go backpacking because I enjoy walking, camping is just something I
      > > do because I am caught outside overnight.

      Hi TV

      Okay, I am going to be stomping on Test Monitors for awhile >:-}. When
      posting your official edits can I please ask that you lead your posting in
      with an indication that it is an official edit, whose report you are
      editing and the manufacturer and product name.

      It really helps me to shift through the chaff and as I getting older and
      more grumpy, more help the better.

      Thanks
      Andrew