Re: [BackpackGearTest] EDIT: REVISED- Owner Review REI Rock Jacket Matt Wells

  • JimSabis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
      In a message dated 2/1/2005 10:21:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      colonelcorn76@... writes:
      Please take another slice through with this in mind and resubmit it to
      the list with REPOST in the subject line. If you're stuck, post a
      message for Stephanie and ask her to assign you a mentor who will be
      happy to guide you trhough the process so you can zero in on the
      things that BGT reviews tend to focus on. (You can also give a quick
      read of some of the other jacket/shell reviews on BGT to get a sense
      of what we're looking for.)
      ######

      Jim ,

      Matt already has a mentor (me!). Looks like we have to work a little harder.

      Jim S.