Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Arrived: Leatherman Charge Ti

  • Banjo Doje
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 1, 2005
      On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 15:05:51 -0000, Fuzzy <ckime@...> wrote:

      > Who the #%&^$%@ gave Jodi sharps?!?!
      >
      > ahem...
      >
      > Fuzzy

      Jealous???????

      Jodi
      arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather
      to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, chocolate coke in the
      other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~
      WOOHOO what a ride!"
    • Shane
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 1, 2005
        > > It was a consideration... As I recall, though, we gave her a knife
        before
        > > and her husband suffered no lasting harm, so we figured we'd take
        another
        > > shot. ;)
        >
        > The only problem with that is - the knife test fell thru ;-)

        Uh oh...

        > I GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
        >
        > Man is it sweet - IR to follow!!
        >
        > Jodi, dancing excitedly (blade closed ;-)

        LOL! Try not to loose that lanyard ring...

        Shane
      • Fuzzy
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 2, 2005
          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Banjo Doje <bpskids@g...>