Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Arrived: Leatherman Charge Ti

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 1, 2005
      > > Looks like everyone has received their Charge Ti except for Jodi...
      >
      > Who the #%&^$%@ gave Jodi sharps?!?!
      >
      > ahem...

      It was a consideration... As I recall, though, we gave her a knife before
      and her husband suffered no lasting harm, so we figured we'd take another
      shot. ;)

      Shane
    • Banjo Doje
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 1, 2005
        On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 09:37:04 -0600, Shane <shane@...> wrote:
        > It was a consideration... As I recall, though, we gave her a knife before
        > and her husband suffered no lasting harm, so we figured we'd take another
        > shot. ;)
        >
        > Shane

        The only problem with that is - the knife test fell thru ;-)

        I GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

        Man is it sweet - IR to follow!!

        Jodi, dancing excitedly (blade closed ;-)

        arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather
        to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, chocolate coke in the
        other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~
        WOOHOO what a ride!"
      • Banjo Doje
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 1, 2005
          On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 15:05:51 -0000, Fuzzy <ckime@...> wrote:

          > Who the #%&^$%@ gave Jodi sharps?!?!
          >
          > ahem...
          >
          > Fuzzy

          Jealous???????

          Jodi
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 1, 2005
            > > It was a consideration... As I recall, though, we gave her a knife
            before
            > > and her husband suffered no lasting harm, so we figured we'd take
            another
            > > shot. ;)
            >
            > The only problem with that is - the knife test fell thru ;-)

            Uh oh...

            > I GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
            >
            > Man is it sweet - IR to follow!!
            >
            > Jodi, dancing excitedly (blade closed ;-)

            LOL! Try not to loose that lanyard ring...

            Shane
          • Fuzzy
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 2, 2005
              --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Banjo Doje <bpskids@g...>