Re: Arrived: Leatherman Charge Ti

  • Fuzzy
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 1 7:05 AM
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, JimSabis@a... wrote:

      > Looks like everyone has received their Charge Ti except for Jodi...

      Who the #%&^$%@ gave Jodi sharps?!?!

      ahem...

      Fuzzy
    • Shane
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 1 7:35 AM
        > Jodi who is jealous that everyone has their toy and she doesnt

        You're going to like this one Jodi. I already took my clock radio apart
        this morning. I need to put it back together so that I can work on my
        Keeler report...

        Shane
      • Shane
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 1 7:37 AM
          > > Looks like everyone has received their Charge Ti except for Jodi...
          >
          > Who the #%&^$%@ gave Jodi sharps?!?!
          >
          > ahem...

          It was a consideration... As I recall, though, we gave her a knife before
          and her husband suffered no lasting harm, so we figured we'd take another
          shot. ;)

          Shane
        • Banjo Doje
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 1 2:32 PM
            On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 09:37:04 -0600, Shane <shane@...> wrote:
            > It was a consideration... As I recall, though, we gave her a knife before
            > and her husband suffered no lasting harm, so we figured we'd take another
            > shot. ;)
            >
            > Shane

            The only problem with that is - the knife test fell thru ;-)

            I GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

            Man is it sweet - IR to follow!!

            Jodi, dancing excitedly (blade closed ;-)

            arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather
            to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, chocolate coke in the
            other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~
            WOOHOO what a ride!"
          • Banjo Doje
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 1 2:33 PM
              On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 15:05:51 -0000, Fuzzy <ckime@...> wrote:

              > Who the #%&^$%@ gave Jodi sharps?!?!
              >
              > ahem...
              >
              > Fuzzy

              Jealous???????

              Jodi
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 1 2:47 PM
                > > It was a consideration... As I recall, though, we gave her a knife
                before
                > > and her husband suffered no lasting harm, so we figured we'd take
                another
                > > shot. ;)
                >
                > The only problem with that is - the knife test fell thru ;-)

                Uh oh...

                > I GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                >
                > Man is it sweet - IR to follow!!
                >
                > Jodi, dancing excitedly (blade closed ;-)

                LOL! Try not to loose that lanyard ring...

                Shane
              • Fuzzy
                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 2 5:55 AM
                  --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Banjo Doje <bpskids@g...>