Re: Arrived: Leatherman Charge Ti

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 1, 2005
      UPS, often refured to as the big brown santa, probably know you aint
      been nice...May have heard of your reputation with sharps:')

      Coy Boy

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Banjo Doje <bpskids@g...>
      wrote:
      > UPS never showed up yesterday while I was at work - probably
      showed up
      > later - so if it's not there when I get to work this AM, it'll
      > probably come today
      >
      > Jodi who is jealous that everyone has their toy and she doesnt
      >

      > On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:31:44 EST, JimSabis@a... <JimSabis@a...>
      wrote:
      > > Looks like everyone has received their Charge Ti except for
      Jodi...

      > > Jim S.
      > > Test Moderator
      >
      > --
      > "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
      > arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but
      rather
      > to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, chocolate coke in the
      > other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~
      > WOOHOO what a ride!"
    • Fuzzy
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 1, 2005
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, JimSabis@a... wrote:

        > Looks like everyone has received their Charge Ti except for Jodi...

        Who the #%&^$%@ gave Jodi sharps?!?!

        ahem...

        Fuzzy
      • Shane
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 1, 2005
          > Jodi who is jealous that everyone has their toy and she doesnt

          You're going to like this one Jodi. I already took my clock radio apart
          this morning. I need to put it back together so that I can work on my
          Keeler report...

          Shane
        • Shane
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 1, 2005
            > > Looks like everyone has received their Charge Ti except for Jodi...
            >
            > Who the #%&^$%@ gave Jodi sharps?!?!
            >
            > ahem...

            It was a consideration... As I recall, though, we gave her a knife before
            and her husband suffered no lasting harm, so we figured we'd take another
            shot. ;)

            Shane
          • Banjo Doje
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 1, 2005
              On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 09:37:04 -0600, Shane <shane@...> wrote:
              > It was a consideration... As I recall, though, we gave her a knife before
              > and her husband suffered no lasting harm, so we figured we'd take another
              > shot. ;)
              >
              > Shane

              The only problem with that is - the knife test fell thru ;-)

              I GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

              Man is it sweet - IR to follow!!

              Jodi, dancing excitedly (blade closed ;-)

              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 1, 2005
                On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 15:05:51 -0000, Fuzzy <ckime@...> wrote:

                > Who the #%&^$%@ gave Jodi sharps?!?!
                >
                > ahem...
                >
                > Fuzzy

                Jealous???????

                Jodi
                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 1, 2005
                  > > It was a consideration... As I recall, though, we gave her a knife
                  before
                  > > and her husband suffered no lasting harm, so we figured we'd take
                  another
                  > > shot. ;)
                  >
                  > The only problem with that is - the knife test fell thru ;-)

                  Uh oh...

                  > I GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                  >
                  > Man is it sweet - IR to follow!!
                  >
                  > Jodi, dancing excitedly (blade closed ;-)

                  LOL! Try not to loose that lanyard ring...

                  Shane
                • Fuzzy
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 2, 2005
                    wrote: