Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Arrived: Leatherman Charge Ti

  • Banjo Doje
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 1, 2005
      UPS never showed up yesterday while I was at work - probably showed up
      later - so if it's not there when I get to work this AM, it'll
      probably come today

      Jodi who is jealous that everyone has their toy and she doesnt

      On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:31:44 EST, JimSabis@... <JimSabis@...> wrote:
      > Looks like everyone has received their Charge Ti except for Jodi...
      >
      > Jim S.
      > Test Moderator

      arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather
      to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, chocolate coke in the
      other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~
      WOOHOO what a ride!"
    • Coy
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 1, 2005
        UPS, often refured to as the big brown santa, probably know you aint
        been nice...May have heard of your reputation with sharps:')

        Coy Boy

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Banjo Doje <bpskids@g...>
        wrote:
        > UPS never showed up yesterday while I was at work - probably
        showed up
        > later - so if it's not there when I get to work this AM, it'll
        > probably come today
        >
        > Jodi who is jealous that everyone has their toy and she doesnt
        >

        > On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:31:44 EST, JimSabis@a... <JimSabis@a...>
        wrote:
        > > Looks like everyone has received their Charge Ti except for
        Jodi...

        > > Jim S.
        > > Test Moderator
        >
        > --
        > "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
        > arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but
        rather
        > to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, chocolate coke in the
        > other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~
        > WOOHOO what a ride!"
      • Fuzzy
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 1, 2005
          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, JimSabis@a... wrote:

          > Looks like everyone has received their Charge Ti except for Jodi...

          Who the #%&^$%@ gave Jodi sharps?!?!

          ahem...

          Fuzzy
        • Shane
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 1, 2005
            > Jodi who is jealous that everyone has their toy and she doesnt

            You're going to like this one Jodi. I already took my clock radio apart
            this morning. I need to put it back together so that I can work on my
            Keeler report...

            Shane
          • Shane
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 1, 2005
              > > Looks like everyone has received their Charge Ti except for Jodi...
              >
              > Who the #%&^$%@ gave Jodi sharps?!?!
              >
              > ahem...

              It was a consideration... As I recall, though, we gave her a knife before
              and her husband suffered no lasting harm, so we figured we'd take another
              shot. ;)

              Shane
            • Banjo Doje
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 1, 2005
                On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 09:37:04 -0600, Shane <shane@...> wrote:
                > It was a consideration... As I recall, though, we gave her a knife before
                > and her husband suffered no lasting harm, so we figured we'd take another
                > shot. ;)
                >
                > Shane

                The only problem with that is - the knife test fell thru ;-)

                I GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

                Man is it sweet - IR to follow!!

                Jodi, dancing excitedly (blade closed ;-)

                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 1, 2005
                  On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 15:05:51 -0000, Fuzzy <ckime@...> wrote:

                  > Who the #%&^$%@ gave Jodi sharps?!?!
                  >
                  > ahem...
                  >
                  > Fuzzy

                  Jealous???????

                  Jodi
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 1, 2005
                    > > It was a consideration... As I recall, though, we gave her a knife
                    before
                    > > and her husband suffered no lasting harm, so we figured we'd take
                    another
                    > > shot. ;)
                    >
                    > The only problem with that is - the knife test fell thru ;-)

                    Uh oh...

                    > I GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                    >
                    > Man is it sweet - IR to follow!!
                    >
                    > Jodi, dancing excitedly (blade closed ;-)

                    LOL! Try not to loose that lanyard ring...

                    Shane
                  • Fuzzy
                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 2, 2005
                      wrote: