Reminder - Bozeman Mountain Works TorsoLite Long-Te...

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1 2:02 AM

      Bozeman Mountain Works TorsoLite Long-Term Reports

      Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2005
      Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      G'day

      The Bozeman Mountain Works TorsoLite Long-term reports are due
      on February 15, 2005. This means you can now submit your report
      for editing and upload.

      Should you feel that you are not able to meet the deadline,
      please CONTACT your Test Monitor ASAP via the group's mailing
      list Yahoo! This is most important!

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator
    • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12 2:02 AM

        Bozeman Mountain Works TorsoLite Long-Term Reports