Reminder - Shock Doctor Ultra Custom Footbeds Field...

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005

      Shock Doctor Ultra Custom Footbeds Field Reports

      Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2005
      Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      G'day

      The Shock Doctor Ultra Custom Footbeds Field reports are due on
      February 15, 2005. This means you can now submit your report for
      editing and upload.

      Should you feel that you are not able to meet the deadline,
      please CONTACT your Test Monitor ASAP via the group's mailing
      list Yahoo! This is most important!

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator
    • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11, 2005

        Shock Doctor Ultra Custom Footbeds Field Reports

        Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2005
        Time: 12:15AM CST (GMT+08:00)

        G'day

        The Shock Doctor Ultra Custom Footbeds Field reports are due on
        February 15, 2005. This means you can now submit your report for
        editing and upload.

        Should you feel that you are not able to meet the deadline,
        please CONTACT your Test Monitor ASAP via the group's mailing
        list Yahoo! This is most important!

        Thanks
        Andrew Priest
        List Moderator
      • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 12, 2005

          Shock Doctor Ultra Custom Footbeds Field Reports