Reminder - National Geographic Back Roads Explorer ...

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005

      National Geographic Back Roads Explorer Software Long-Term
      Reports

      Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2005
      Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      G'day

      The National Geographic Back Roads Explorer Software Long-term
      reports are due on February 15, 2005. This means you can now
      submit your report for editing and upload.

      Should you feel that you are not able to meet the deadline,
      please CONTACT your Test Monitor ASAP via the group's mailing
      list Yahoo! This is most important!

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator