Reminder - C. Crane Company Pak-Lite Long-Term Repo...

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005

      C. Crane Company Pak-Lite Long-Term Reports

      Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2005
      Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      G'day

      The C. Crane Company Pak-Lite Long-term reports are due on
      February 15, 2005. This means you can now submit your report
      for editing and upload.

      Should you feel that you are not able to meet the deadline,
      please CONTACT your Test Monitor ASAP via the group's mailing
      list Yahoo! This is most important!

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator
    • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2005

        C. Crane Company Pak-Lite Long-Term Reports