Re: [BackpackGearTest] Arrived: Leatherman Charge Ti & Semi OOP

  • JimSabis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2005
      In a message dated 1/31/2005 9:49:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      shane@... writes:

      > The All seeing Eye will be watching.
      >
      > This is your Test Moderator speaking.
      >
      > You know, paybacks are good!!

      Oh my! And to make it stranger, I even set myself up for this... Be gentle
      with me Jim. I'm delicate... ;)

      Shane
      ######

      LOL!!!!

      yup, paybacks are a, well, you know! ; )

      You just know I couldn't pass that up!

      Oh, yeah. Delicate. Anybody got tenderizer?

      Jim S.