Ultimate Direction Cohiba Pack Arrived - JET

  • James
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2005
      Got back from Chicago late last night to find the Cohiba backpack
      waiting for me. Looks pretty cool... although it feels heavier than
      I expected. May be from the included hydration system. I'll get
      actual weights today.

      Initial report to follow in the coming days.

      Jet
      (James E. Triplett)
    • Sonjia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
        Cool! I look forward to your Initial Report!

        Sonjia
        (who must backpack vicarously through all of the testers . . . )