TESTER CALL! FREE GEAR! LOOK HERE NOW! THIS IS IT, THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR! OVER HERE! COME LOOK AT THIS! HEY, YOU! FORGET THE BORING POSTS. READ THIS!

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 22, 2001
      TESTER CALL! FREE GEAR! LOOK HERE NOW! THIS IS IT, THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR! OVER HERE! COME LOOK AT THIS! HEY, YOU! FORGET THE BORING POSTS. READ THIS!

      Tom is ready to have his two new Safari models tested. This is two separate calls for two separate items. We can do one of two things with these. (1). Wait for warmer weather. (2) Restrict this call to testers that live in warmer climes or to testers that feel comfortable in a hammock in winter. Id just as soon get on with it. We should also have the Crazy Creek hammock (Real Soon Now) and the new version Clark to test in January. The Crazy Creek testers are already chosen and Gary Clark hasnt given me the go ahead yet. Ill call him Monday.

      Jerry

    • Jerry Goller
      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 3, 2002
        Sorry. I don't remember which one you wanted to test.....
        Jerry