Reminder - Granite Gear Aptitude Gloves Field Repor...

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2005

      Granite Gear Aptitude Gloves Field Reports

      Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2005
      Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      G'day

      The GGranite Gear Aptitude Gloves Field reports are due on
      January 25, 2005. This means you can now submit your report for
      editing and upload.

      Should you feel that you are not able to meet the deadline,
      please CONTACT your Test Monitor ASAP via the group's mailing
      list Yahoo! This is most important!

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator