ATTN:> Paul Schilke - Ex Officio Micro Stretch Skivvy tops Field Report

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2005
      Hi Paul

      I am showing your Ex Officio Micro Stretch Skivvy tops Field Report Field
      Report which was edited on January 11, 2005 as not yet been uploaded to the
      BackpackGearTest.org website. Is there a problem delaying this upload? Can
      we assist in some way?

      Ideally, reports should be uploaded within five days of editing.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator