Follow-up:> Stacy Brook - Tarptent by Henry Shires Cloudburst Field Report

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2005
      Hi Stacy

      This is a formal follow-up of your late report. A review of the database
      shows your Tarptent by Henry Shires Cloudburst Field Report is at least one
      week overdue. Can you please advise the status of this report? Ideally I
      would like to see this report posted as soon as possible. It would be
      disappointing to see your good reputation here at BackpackGearTest.org
      tarnished.

      Is there something we can help with?

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest

      PS I noted your email of January 9, 2005 but as this has now gone beyond a
      "few days" it has become necessary to follow-up in a more formal way.
      Please keep the communication lines open.