Re: [BackpackGearTest] Frog Sac LTR by Thomas Peltier

  • Adrnlnjnky
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2005
      thank you Rick,

      I have been holding your report on my desktop untill my LTR was turned
      in but I've been looking forward to reading it since I saw you post it
      to the list. Very nice report.

      Tom

      On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:30:35 -0500, Rick Allnutt
      <rick@...> wrote:
      > Adrnlnjnky wrote:
      >
      > >you can find a copy of the report in the test folder :
      > >
      > >http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/TESTS/Frog%20Sac%20LTR%20Thomas%20Peltier/
      > >
      > >or read it here, yahooisms included:
      > >

      > >Introduction
      > >Since my Field Report the weather has become colder and in fact many
      > >of my camping days never saw a high of 45 F (7 C) let alone the low.
      > >I have however, found many excellent uses for the Frog Sac.
      > >
      > Thomas,
      >
      > I read your report and enjoyed it a lot.
      >
      > Rick
      > Fellow Frog Sack Tester

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Tom Peltier

      In the winter we play on the frozen snow and
      in the spring we play on the unfrozen snow!!