Re: ATTN:> Rob Patterson - Vargo Outdoors Titanium Triad Stove

  • robpatterson5
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2005
      I put it in the mail well before the break, so that would be around 6
      weeks ago then (wow, dident realize it had been that long!), and I
      just sent it parcel post, nothing special. The guy at the counter said
      something about 2-3 weeks for delivery. Hope that helps Shane, sorry
      to make more work for you.
      Cheers: Rob