ATTN:> Russell Curry - Victorinox Classic Pocket Knife Owner Review

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
      Hi Russell

      Thanks for uploading your Victorinox Classic Pocket Knife Owner
      Review. However, in reviewing your upload I note that the link to the
      manufacturer's website is not functioning correctly. It reads
      http://www.victorinox.com but actually takes the clicker to
      http://www.tilley.com/. Can you please take a look at this.

      If you require further assistance with this problem, please ask in the
      BGTFileUploadHelp group which you can find at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BGTFileUploadHelp/>.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator
    • RonC
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2005
        Adjustment made and updated. Thanks for pointing this
        out.

        RC
        --- Andrew Priest <apriest@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi Russell
        >
        > Thanks for uploading your Victorinox Classic Pocket
        > Knife Owner
        > Review. However, in reviewing your upload I note
        > that the link to the
        > manufacturer's website is not functioning correctly.
        > It reads
        > http://www.victorinox.com but actually takes the
        > clicker to
        > http://www.tilley.com/. Can you please take a look
        > at this.
        >
        > If you require further assistance with this problem,
        > please ask in the
        > BGTFileUploadHelp group which you can find at
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BGTFileUploadHelp/>.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Andrew Priest
        > List Moderator

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • RonC
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2005
          I mistakenly uploaded my test OR for the Victorinox
          Classic Knife to the TEST folder. Would someone with
          access please delete this test report?

          It is listed as:

          OR TEST - VICTORINOX CLASSIC KNIFE - CURRY

          Regards,

          RC

          http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com
        • Graham Blamey
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2005
            --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, RonC <mrqcace@y...> wrote:
            > I mistakenly uploaded my test OR for the Victorinox
            > Classic Knife to the TEST folder. Would someone with
            > access please delete this test report
            > It is listed as
            > OR TEST - VICTORINOX CLASSIC KNIFE - CURRY
            > Regards,
            > RC

            That's done Russell,
            Graham