ATTN:> Jeff Jackson - GoLite Speed Pack Owner Review

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
      Hi Jeff

      Thanks for uploading your GoLite Speed Pack Owner Review. However, in
      reviewing your upload I note that the link to the manufacturer's website is
      not functioning correctly, it is not clickable. Can you please take a look
      at this.

      If you require further assistance with this problem, please ask in the
      BGTFileUploadHelp group which you can find at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BGTFileUploadHelp/>.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator
    • jwj32542
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest
        <apriest@b...> wrote:
        > reviewing your upload I note that the link to the manufacturer's
        website is
        > not functioning correctly, it is not clickable. Can you please
        take a look
        > at this.

        Fixed. Thanks for the help.

        Jeff
      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
          At 01:22 PM 3/01/2005, you wrote:

          >--- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest
          ><apriest@b...> wrote:
          > > reviewing your upload I note that the link to the manufacturer's
          >website is
          > > not functioning correctly, it is not clickable. Can you please
          >take a look
          > > at this.
          >
          >Fixed. Thanks for the help.

          Thanks Jeff.