EDIT-Ted-Dahlgren Dristride FR

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
      Thanks here are the edits.

      Only two things.

      Well for whatever reason your links in the navigation bar were not
      working for me. I use Mozilla FireFox. I then tried it in IE and it
      worked fine. Thats way beyond my pay scale so maybe some one else can
      give their 2 cents.

      EDIT ### over the dozen or so outing on which these
      Should be outings

      Upload to the folder when done.

      Thanks,
      Brian
    • edwardripleyduggan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
        Thanks, Brian. Weird. I tested this in Firefox, which is my primary
        browser, and it worked fine. All upload it and try the links in my
        browser collection.

        Ted.