Reminder - IBEX Outdoor Clothing Guide Lite Pants F...

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005

      IBEX Outdoor Clothing Guide Lite Pants Field Reports

      Date: Tuesday, January 4, 2005
      Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      G'day

      The IBEX Outdoor Clothing Guide Lite Pants reports are due on
      January 4, 2005. This means you can now submit your report for
      editing and upload.

      Should you feel that you are not able to meet the deadline,
      please CONTACT your Test Monitor ASAP via the group's mailing
      list Yahoo! This is most important!

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator