Reminder - GoLite Wizard Jackets Field Reports

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005

      GoLite Wizard Jackets Field Reports

      Date: Tuesday, January 4, 2005
      Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      G'day

      The GoLite Wizard Jackets Field reports are due on January 4,
      2005. This means you can now submit your report for editing and
      upload.

      Should you feel that you are not able to meet the deadline,
      please CONTACT your Test Monitor ASAP via the group's mailing
      list Yahoo! This is most important!

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator