Attn: Raymond E. - Revised OWNER REVIEW - Exped Downmat 9

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2004
      > Exped Downmat 9

      > Name: Raymond Estrella

      Hello and welcome to BGT.

      Thanks for posting your Owner Review, however, a quick review of
      it shows an insufficient amount of testing. Before we can add it to
      the Owner Review Queue and ultimately have an Editor check it out you
      must submit an item you have had "significant experience with".
      Please take a careful look at the documents at
      and
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/requirements.php> [Chapter 3]. It
      may also be helpful to go to our webpage
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org and read through a few recent Owner
      Reviews so you can get a feel for the format we use.

      In the meantime if you feel like you would like some assistance with
      this process, we do have a mentor program. If you are interested,
      just let me know and we'll get you squared away.

      Again welcome to the group.

      Jamie DeBenedetto
      Edit Administration Officer