Reminder - Slumberjack Ultimate Field Reports

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2004

      Slumberjack Ultimate Field Reports

      Date: Tuesday, January 4, 2005
      Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      G'day

      The Slumberjack Ultimate Field reports are due on January 11,
      2005. This means you can now submit your report for editing and
      upload.

      Should you feel that you are not able to meet the deadline,
      please CONTACT your Test Monitor ASAP via the group's mailing
      list Yahoo! This is most important!

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator
    • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005

        Slumberjack Ultimate Field Reports

        Date: Tuesday, January 4, 2005
        Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

        G'day

        The Slumberjack Ultimate Field reports are due on January 4,
        2005. This means you can now submit your report for editing and
        upload.

        Should you feel that you are not able to meet the deadline,
        please CONTACT your Test Monitor ASAP via the group's mailing
        list Yahoo! This is most important!

        Thanks
        Andrew Priest
        List Moderator