Re: Edits for Kahtadin LTRs (Evan and Michael)

  • Cora
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
      Hello,

      Sorry, I completely brain-farted on MSRP, and a reminder is
      sitting right in front of me.
      It has been one of those weeks.

      Evan, you just need to add it to your LTR.
      Michael, you have it as $120, when Equinox has it as $110.

      Good work both of you, and thank you for a great test
      series.

      Cora
    • ken bennett
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004

        > Evan, you just need to add it to your LTR.
        > Michael, you have it as $120, when Equinox has it as $110.

        To be fair, the Equinox web site had both prices, on different pages, when
        we got the packs. I've been poking around their site just now, and it seems
        to be fixed -- everything now says $110.

        Ken