Re: [BackpackGearTest] EDIT: IR- Shock Doctor Ultra Custom Footbeds - Thomas Vickers

  • Thomas Vickers
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
      I will cut out some of the website stuff.
      You have also found my basic problem with this IR.
      It is an insole.
      Other than "its colorful" and my test plan, there just isn't much to say
      about it till I wear it for a while.

      Suggestions are welcome.

      TV
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
        At 11:08 AM 2/12/2004, you wrote:

        >Suggestions are welcome.

        Hi TV

        When I did the Ultra 2 I spent some time discussing the various features or
        claimed features. That might help.

        Andrew