BearVault extension request

  • Laurie Shuster
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hello!

      A few things have come up this week that have taken up
      all the report writing time I had planned. I should
      have it finished by the end of the week. Sorry for
      the delay!

      Laurie

      http://my.yahoo.com
    • Tom Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
        Don't you love how we word these "requests"?

        Okay, I'll look for it later this week.

        Tom

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Laurie Shuster