FREE GEAR! - Imlay Canyon Dry Kegs

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2004
      Dan Reed was unable to complete the test of the Imlay Canyon Dry Kegs. He
      did the right thing and sent them to me.

      I don't have a legitimate use for them, and we need a tester for them. We
      made a promise to Imlay, and I want to keep that promise. Whoever takes
      these will pretend like it's a regular report series, even thought he Imlay
      test is over. I'll handle the edits and other details so we don't tie other
      people up in this process.

      SO, all I need is a victim...er...volunteer.

      If you would like to help BGT fulfill the promise of filling the third Imlay
      test, send me a brief note OFF LIST saying so and why you think you'd be a
      good choice. It doesn't have to be a full application blah blah blah.
      Newbies are welcome to participate. I'll select somebody from all the

      Thanks!

      Shane Steinkamp
      shane@...
    • Shane
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2004
        As a clarification to this, we'll be doing a full series with these. All
        three reports.

        Shane

        > Dan Reed was unable to complete the test of the Imlay Canyon Dry Kegs. He
        > did the right thing and sent them to me.
        >
        > I don't have a legitimate use for them, and we need a tester for them. We
        > made a promise to Imlay, and I want to keep that promise. Whoever takes
        > these will pretend like it's a regular report series, even thought he
        Imlay
        > test is over. I'll handle the edits and other details so we don't tie
        other
        > people up in this process.
        >
        > SO, all I need is a victim...er...volunteer.
        >
        > If you would like to help BGT fulfill the promise of filling the third
        Imlay
        > test, send me a brief note OFF LIST saying so and why you think you'd be a
        > good choice. It doesn't have to be a full application blah blah blah.
        > Newbies are welcome to participate. I'll select somebody from all the
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Shane Steinkamp
        > shane@...
      • Banjo Doje
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2004
          As in for 6 months? Like it was a new test?

          Jodi - mine still stands

          On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:07:32 -0600, Shane <shane@...> wrote:

          > As a clarification to this, we'll be doing a full series with these. All
          > three reports.
          >
          > Shane
          >
          > > Dan Reed was unable to complete the test of the Imlay Canyon Dry Kegs. He
          > > did the right thing and sent them to me.
          > >
          > > I don't have a legitimate use for them, and we need a tester for them. We
          > > made a promise to Imlay, and I want to keep that promise. Whoever takes
          > > these will pretend like it's a regular report series, even thought he
          > Imlay
          > > test is over. I'll handle the edits and other details so we don't tie
          > other
          > > people up in this process.
          > >
          > > SO, all I need is a victim...er...volunteer.
          > >
          > > If you would like to help BGT fulfill the promise of filling the third
          > Imlay
          > > test, send me a brief note OFF LIST saying so and why you think you'd be a
          > > good choice. It doesn't have to be a full application blah blah blah.
          > > Newbies are welcome to participate. I'll select somebody from all the
          > >
          > > Thanks!
          > >
          > > Shane Steinkamp
          > > shane@...

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather
          to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body
          thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOOHOO what a
          ride!"
        • Shane
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2, 2004
            > As in for 6 months? Like it was a new test?

            Yep.

            Shane
          • Banjo Doje
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 2, 2004
              Kewl

              Jodi

              On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 16:40:48 -0600, Shane <shane@...> wrote:

              > > As in for 6 months? Like it was a new test?
              >
              > Yep.
              >
              > Shane

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather
              to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body
              thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOOHOO what a
              ride!"
            • Andrew Priest
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 2, 2004
                At 12:07 AM 3/12/2004, you wrote:
                >As a clarification to this, we'll be doing a full series with these. All
                >three reports.

                Dan filed the Initial Report. Does that really need to be repeated? Would a
                Field and Long-term suffice?

                Andrew