Re: EDIT-Black Diamond Lighthouse Tent (amytys)

  • Andy Mytys
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2004
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, JimSabis@a... wrote:

      > Andy, I read the passage being discussed above. My concern is that
      > I came away from the statement, as currently worded, with the
      > feeling that the 'pop-tear' scenario has a high probability of
      > occuring.

      Jim,

      I'll just remove the sentence altogether.
    • JimSabis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2004
        In a message dated 12/1/2004 10:09:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        amytys@... writes:
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, JimSabis@a... wrote:

        > Andy, I read the passage being discussed above. My concern is that
        > I came away from the statement, as currently worded, with the
        > feeling that the 'pop-tear' scenario has a high probability of
        > occuring.

        Jim,

        I'll just remove the sentence altogether.
        ######

        Andy, that was not my intent, but it may actually be better that way. You
        cover the incident, and it results, pretty thoroughly later in the report.

        Thanks for understanding.

        Jim S.