EDIT: Keen Newport H2's LTR - Jason B

  • cmcrooker
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      Keen Newport H2 Sandals
      Long Term Report – November 29, 2004
      Jason Boyle

      HI Jason,
      Good report! One typo and a suggestion below.
      Carol, Monitor

      The tread has not worn down significantly and there is no sign of
      wear on the straps themselves. The spots that looked like they
      pulling out did not grow any larger over the last four months.
      ***Jason, it would be helpful to give more detail on what spots
      looked like they were pulling out (or provide a link or reference
      back to your report where you talk about these spots) for readers
      who read your LTR first. ***

      I am disappointed that I cannot use them for extended section
      hiking, but I guess everything cannot be perfect. I will continue
      to wear them until the fall apart, just not on extended trips.
      *** until THEY fall apart ***