Reminder - POLICY: Repost or Revised

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 44 , Dec 1, 2004

      POLICY: Repost or Revised

      Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2004
      Time: 6:15PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      Dear Group

      In respect of Owner Reviews, the two terms REPOST and REVISED
      are often used in the subject line. They have two different
      meanings and communicate valuable information to the Edit Team,
      therefore we ask that you use them as directed.

      (a) If you are reposting your Owner Review in response to an
      EDIT, please include REPOST in your subject line as directed by
      your Editor.

      (b) If your Owner Review has not yet been taken up by an Editor
      and you wish to make changes and resubmit it, please do so
      including REVISED in your subject line.

      I hope this clarifies things.

      Regards
      Andrew Priest