ATTN:> Larry Risch - Black Diamond Beta Light and Beta Bug Owner Review

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      Hi

      Referring to your Owner Review of the Black Diamond (Bibler) Beta Light and
      Beta Bug, I note that you have the manufacturer listed as Black Diamond but
      the URL points to Bibler. After discussing this with Jerry and Black
      Diamond, the decision has been made to treat this as a Black Diamond
      product. Can you please amend your Owner Review to remove/change all
      references to Bibler to Black Diamond. Your manufacturer's URL should also
      point to Black Diamond and not Bibler.

      Thanks
      Andrew
      List Moderator