EDIT: Hot Chillys FR - Roger

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      hmmm, I tried to post this 15 min ago, and never showed up - sorry if
      this results in duplicates...

      Roger,

      Know what you mean about the zippers. Most of my half-zip tops have a
      flap of fleece as a go-between, but it only seems to work half the
      time in half the products...

      Great thorogh report overall, edits are listed below: just a nitpick,
      and a projection issue. (also a couple spelling things like realise
      and materialise that appear to be accepted forms).

      >Trousers

      >The tops are of course much more presentable as a casual item of
      >clothing
      >than the trousers: the elastic waist with the Hot Chillies

      EDIT: Chillies --> Chillys

      >Fit

      >This is a very tricky thing to assess and describe. I weigh 60 kg (9
      >st 6
      >lb) and the garments are a relatively loose fit on me. Imagine that I
      >weighed 33% more - 80 kg (12 st 8 lb): many people of my height do. >The
      >garments would probably then be a tight fit on me, and feel quite
      >different - and not a 'relaxed fit'.

      EDIT: This parts smells of projection to me, and seems to take an odd
      view on fit - the mfg lists sizes based on chest size (for the tops),
      so commenting on the length of the garment for a given chest size
      seems more relevant.

      >The waistband on the trousers fits me just fine, although it might
      >be a bit tight if I was 33% heavier!

      COMMENT: The last half of this could be dropped also in the spirit of
      the last edit.

      >Summary - would I buy them?

      COMMENT: Might be more appropriate to save this section for the LTR,
      but keeping it in is also fine by me...

      That's all ... you can go ahead and upload after applying edits

      Keep up the good work,
      David