GNAME versus Yahoo! Re: [] EDIT: Rick-LTR Thompson Peak Pack

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
      At 11:41 PM 29/10/2004, you wrote:
      >Hi Rick. Sorry again for missing your LTR on the list. I have been
      >watching the list and didn't see it when you posted it. I searched a
      >couple of times, but used "Thompson Peak Pack" rather than "Fanatic Fringe".

      Hi

      A good backup search engine of the archives (besides Yahoo! and Google) is
      Gname. I suggest using Gname where you think something should be there but
      you can't find it in the Yahoo! message search. Gname for
      BackpackGearTest.org can be found at
      <http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.culture.backpacking.backpackgeartest>.

      If you wish to discuss this further, please reply to BGTFileUploadHelp
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BGTFileUploadHelp/> where the discussion has
      been moved.

      Thanks
      Andrew