MOVE PLEASE ...Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Backpacking pregnant women

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
      At 12:04 PM 2/11/2004, you wrote:

      >--- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "chcoa" <jdeben@h...> wrote:
      >
      >Greetings
      >
      >I can't resist jumping in on this one.
      >
      >Depending on the advancement of the pregnancy, backpacking could be
      >tricky (something about compatibility of backpack hipbelts and big
      >baby bellies). However, pregnant women and parents of young babies
      >who like hiking are exactly who I had in mind when I developed my
      >jacket inserts for maternity and baby-carrying.

      Hi

      Folks this is really off-topic for his group. This is the ADMIN list for
      BackpackGearTest.org, not a general discussion group. The traffic is high
      enough as it is and whilst some off-topic banter is okay, this is getting
      way off topic.

      Shane made one information post of interest; on-going discussion related to
      that topic is not. Please take this discussion to one the numerous general
      discussion groups, e.g., Hike-It or to private email.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator