Dennis - questions on the Parkview

  • tcoug7
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi Dennis,

      Sorry if this has been asked already. Do you know how Big Agnes is
      defining this tent - i.e. is it 3-season, 4-season?

      Also, do you have [w] x [l] of the footprint?

      Thanks,

      Tim
    • Dennis Shubitowski
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
        tcoug7 wrote:

        >Hi Dennis,
        >
        >Sorry if this has been asked already. Do you know how Big Agnes is
        >defining this tent - i.e. is it 3-season, 4-season?
        >
        >Also, do you have [w] x [l] of the footprint?

        Well, I dunno. I'll find out for you and get back with ya.

        Dennis
      • Dennis Shubitowski
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2004
          tcoug7 wrote:

          >Hi Dennis,
          >
          >Sorry if this has been asked already. Do you know how Big Agnes is
          >defining this tent - i.e. is it 3-season, 4-season?
          >
          >Also, do you have [w] x [l] of the footprint?

          From Big Agnes:

          The Parkview is a 3-Season tent, and the floor/footprint is 58 inches by 90 inches.

          Dennis
        • tcoug7
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2004
            Thanks!