call closing

  • Stephanie Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      All: The Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo call is scheduled to close tomorrow at
      11:59pm MST. I'd like more applications please.

      Please review the original test call on BGT News if you are interested.
      -Stephanie
      BGT Moderator

      reviews and tests on the planet!
    • edwardripleyduggan
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
        I'd apply (it's an interesting tent that I have wanted to examine) but
        I'm still concerned about the test timing. I can avoid high winds as
        much as possible but it will be getting a workout pitched on snow, and
        silnylon tents (e.g. my Brawny Tarptent) are nor really at their best
        in that medium. I don't want to waste my time and yours if you feel
        the environment is wrong--if that issue is OK, I'd put an app in and
        take my chances.

        Ted.
      • Stephanie Martin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 24, 2005
          The test call for the Winterizer is closing tonight at 11:59pm MST
          Please get your apps in on time!