Attn: Mirage re>Micropur Report

  • tcoug7
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 05:18:43 -0800 (PST)
      From: "Tim Coughlin" <tcoug7@...> View Contact Details
      Subject: Fwd: Re: Micropur Test
      To: mirage@...

      Shane,

      I haven't heard from you regarding your Micropur report. Please let
      us know when you will be finished.

      Thanks,

      Tim
      Micropur Monitor

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Forwarded Message [ Save to my Yahoo! Briefcase | Download File ]

      Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:22:01 -0700 (PDT)
      From: "Tim Coughlin" <tcoug7@...>
      Subject: Re: Micropur Test
      To: mirage@...

      HTML Attachment [ Scan and Download | Scan and Save to my Yahoo!
      Briefcase ]

      Dude...I'm still here! The editing fingers are growing itchy.... ;)

      Tim

      Mirage <mirage@...> wrote:
      Man, I am such a loser...I said I'd have in it a few days...last week,
      didn't I?

      I'm overwhelmed at work and with Cub Scouts, but trying to make
      progress
      on the report. I worked on it some this weekend. I'll shoot for Friday
      evening, but I'll let you know directly by email when I post it so you
      won't miss it.

      Shane "Mirage"...