Delete request

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi Mods

      My LTR - Ullfrotte Sports Socks - Roger Caffin in the TEST folder has
      passed its use-by date.
      Could someone please delete it.

      Thanks
      Roger Caffin
    • Rick Allnutt
      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 1, 2004
        Roger Caffin wrote:

        >Hi Mods
        >
        >My LTR - Ullfrotte Sports Socks - Roger Caffin in the TEST folder has
        >passed its use-by date.
        >Could someone please delete it.
        >
        >Thanks
        >Roger Caffin

        Deleted.

        Rick
      • Roger Caffin
        Message 3 of 18 , Nov 13, 2004
          Would some kind Moderator with lots of time please delete the following
          Reviews and Reports for me. I have submitted updates to each of them and had
          them approved (AP no less).

          Owner Reviews:
          Recta DO 150 (navigation: compass)
          PET Water Bottle
          Snow Peak GigaPower Titanium GST-100 (stove) (NOT the 200D)
          Stakes made from Easton tent poles
          Therm-a-Rest Luxury LE (mat)

          Long Term Reports
          Brittane Aquis Adventure Towel
          OR HydroLite Stuff Sack

          Thanks in advance
          Roger Caffin
        • Rick Allnutt
          Message 4 of 18 , Nov 13, 2004
            Hi Roger,

            Thanks for taking the time to update many of your reports. Here is a
            list of the reports you asked us to delete, and the dates of the reports
            that I just deleted.

            Rick
            Mod with functional delete key

            ***********************

            Mont Nitro
            Owner Review by Roger Caffin rcaffin 05/05/2004 deleted

            Owner Reviews:
            Recta DO 150 (navigation: compass)
            Owner Review by Roger Caffin rcaffin 07/08/2003 Deleted
            PET Water Bottle
            Owner Review by Roger Caffin rcaffin 09/12/2003 Deleted
            Snow Peak GigaPower Titanium GST-100 (stove) (NOT the 200D)
            Owner Review by Roger Caffin rcaffin 04/10/2003 Deleted
            Stakes made from Easton tent poles
            Owner Review by Roger Caffin rcaffin 09/25/2003 Deleted
            Therm-a-Rest Luxury LE (mat)
            Owner Review by Roger Caffin rcaffin 02/19/2004 Deleted

            Long Term Reports
            Brittane Aquis Adventure Towel
            Long Term Report rcaffin 03/24/2004 Deleted
            OR HydroLite Stuff Sack
            Long Term Report rcaffin 07/01/2004 Deleted
          • Mirage
            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 10, 2005
              My LTR for the MSR Overland Carbon poles in the TESTS folder is old
              enough that I can not purge it. Would someone be so kind as to
              delete it for me?

              Thanks,

              Shane "Mirage"...
            • Rick Allnutt
              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 10, 2005
                Mirage wrote:

                >My LTR for the MSR Overland Carbon poles in the TESTS folder is old
                >enough that I can not purge it. Would someone be so kind as to
                >delete it for me?
                >
                >Thanks,
                >
                >Shane "Mirage"...

                LTR in Tests folder dated late December is deleted.

                Rick
              • rayestrella1
                Message 7 of 18 , Feb 11, 2006
                  Hey guys,

                  I just noticed, while reading the OR queue, that my Optimus Crux
                  review needed to have some measurements added or clarified.

                  I can no longer delete it. Would someone like to delete it, and I will
                  clarify my measurements, and re-upload?

                  Thank you,

                  Raymond Estrella
                • Rick
                  Message 8 of 18 , Feb 11, 2006
                    Deleted Raymond.

                    Rick

                    rayestrella1 wrote:
                    > Hey guys,
                    >
                    > I just noticed, while reading the OR queue, that my Optimus Crux
                    > review needed to have some measurements added or clarified.
                    >
                    > I can no longer delete it. Would someone like to delete it, and I will
                    > clarify my measurements, and re-upload?
                    >
                    > Thank you,
                    >
                    > Raymond Estrella

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links