Re: UPLOADED - MapSend Topo OR - Shane Steinkamp

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 31, 2004
      Thanks Shane but I noticed one of the links is not working. It's the
      Magellan SporTrak Topo GPS unit, in the Opening notes section.
      Please let me know when this has been fixed.

      Jamie d

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp"
      <shane@t...> wrote:
      > I have finally uploaded my MapSend Topo OR. Many thanks to Jim who
      suffered
      > through my edits, and Jamie who kept bugging me to get it uploaded.
      >
      > Shane
    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2004
        > Thanks Shane but I noticed one of the links is not working. It's
        > the Magellan SporTrak Topo GPS unit, in the Opening notes section.
        > Please let me know when this has been fixed.

        All fixed. Thanks for your diligence. You'd think that I'd know to check
        my links by now...

        Shane
      • chcoa
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 1, 2004
          <shane@t...> wrote:
          > All fixed. Thanks for your diligence. You'd think that I'd know
          to check
          > my links by now...
          >
          > Shane

          No problem Shane, we all miss stuff here and there.

          Jamie