EDIT: Initial Review of Ibex Shak Jersey - Michael Lissner

  • cmcrooker
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2004
      Initial Review of Ibex Shak Jersey Michael Jay Lissner

      Hi Mike,
      Hope your weekend is going well after your hectic week!
      All the links in your html version check out.
      Additional comments follow enclosed between *** *** marks.
      Carol, Monitor
      (two of these edits may post, they're exactly the same)

      Although my backpacking style is an evolving thing, at this point I
      usually clock in 27.4 k (17 >
      ***km***

      > Advertised Weight: 11.5 oz / sq yd
      > Measured Weight: 508 g (17.9 oz)*
      ***Units on Adv weight indicate fabric weight. Is there an
      advertised weight of the garment to compare to your measured weight?
      ***

      > Overall the materials are rather interesting. The label on the
      inside left side seams reads, "100% Superwash Merino Wool /
      Exclusive of Trim / Wash Gentle / Cold (40 degrees) / Separate /
      With a Mild Detergent / (Ivory Snow) / Do Not Bleach / Lay Flat to
      Dry / Ibex Outdoor Clothing / www.ibexwear.com" In other words, the
      jersey, as all things made by Ibex at this time, is made from wool
      and needs to be kept cold.
      ***needs to be kept cold all the time, or just when washing?***

      I've found three of these imperfections, each of them locationed
      where a hem meets a seam.
      *** located ***
    • Michael Lissner
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
        The weekend went pretty well thanks. Edits to be incorporated and
        upload to follow shortly.

        -mike

        Initial Review of Ibex Shak Jersey Michael Jay Lissner

        Hi Mike,
        Hope your weekend is going well after your hectic week!
        All the links in your html version check out.
        Additional comments follow enclosed between *** *** marks.
        Carol, Monitor
        (two of these edits may post, they're exactly the same)

        Although my backpacking style is an evolving thing, at this point I
        usually clock in 27.4 k (17 >
        ***km***

        > Advertised Weight: 11.5 oz / sq yd
        > Measured Weight: 508 g (17.9 oz)*
        ***Units on Adv weight indicate fabric weight. Is there an advertised
        weight of the garment to compare to your measured weight?
        ***

        > Overall the materials are rather interesting. The label on the
        inside left side seams reads, "100% Superwash Merino Wool / Exclusive
        of Trim / Wash Gentle / Cold (40 degrees) / Separate / With a Mild
        Detergent / (Ivory Snow) / Do Not Bleach / Lay Flat to Dry / Ibex
        Outdoor Clothing / www.ibexwear.com" In other words, the jersey, as
        all things made by Ibex at this time, is made from wool and needs to
        be kept cold.
        ***needs to be kept cold all the time, or just when washing?***

        I've found three of these imperfections, each of them locationed where
        a hem meets a seam.
        *** located ***

        ---
        Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.